Your session is about to time out, do you want to continue your session?
I hereby pledge myself—my person and body—to these Ten Commitments.
Therefore I will keep the following:
1. Meditate daily on the teachings and life of Jesus, the revolutionary, i.e. Abide.
2. Remember always that the non-violent movement seeks justice and reconciliation — not victory.
3. Walk and talk in the manner of love, for God is love.
4. Pray daily to be used by God in order that all men might be free.
5. Sacrifice personal wishes in order that all men might be free.
6. Observe with both friend and adversary the ordinary rules of courtesy.
7. Seek to perform regular service for others and for the world.
8. Refrain from the violence of fist, tongue, or heart.
9. Strive to be in good spiritual and bodily health.
10. Discipline yourselves to follow the spirit of the movement. I sign this pledge, having seriously considered what I do and with the determination and will to persevere.
* Required Fields
Commitment Card Martin Luther King, Jr. Commitment card from 1963. Amended to reflect the current times.
“Your name and information will not be made public, or shared with any other organization. The information entered is done so in a secure on-line encrypted service by Z2 Systems, Inc Your information will be used strictly for the purpose of helping like-minded people to come together in unity seeking to be civil Christians in a civil land.”